Congratulations—and take a deep breath. You’ve just learned a reporter wants to interview you about your organization. In those crucial minutes between now and the start of the interview, what should you do to prepare?
Join MGA’s professionals for our free Nonprofit Buzz series as we share tips for calming your nerves and honing your message so you can make the most of your media opportunities.
• Understanding what reporters need from you
• Learning about various types of media interviews
• Identifying stories and facts to give your message impact
• Handling tough questions and staying on track
• Following up to build long-term relationships