While there weren’t as many fireworks displays in Colorado this year as compared to previous years (because of the increased fire danger), MGAers found several other ways to celebrate the Fourth of July.
We spent the holiday:
- Going to the pool and swimming 2,500 yards
- Cleaning the house
- Attending the community parade in Cheesman Park
- Having a traditional Fourth of July picnic with friends
- Avoiding dueling political commercials on television and radio! They are so contrary to the spirit of this holiday!
- Spending time with grandchildren and their families and using things like drums, pots and pans and whistles to make noise to celebrate Independence Day
- Attending the Foster the People show at Red Rocks
- Attending a BBQ with friends
- Sleeping in!
How did you celebrate Independence Day this year?