MGA is pleased to announce today the promotion of two employees and the hiring of three others.
Please join us in congratulating two MGAers who have been recognized for their outstanding client service and commitment to the firm:
- Sarah Rasmussen, APR, LEED AP, promoted to Vice President. Rasmussen has been with MGA since 2007, most recently as Director of Business Development/Account Supervisor. Her clients include The Colorado Trust, Vaisala, Money Smart Colorado and Shell Oil Company. Rasmussen is also 2012 president of the Colorado Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America.
- Molly Osadjan, promoted to Account Manager. Osadjan was promoted from Account Executive and has been with MGA since 2010. Her clients include Noble Energy, Inc., Vaisala, and The Colorado Trust.
We're also adding to the MGA team! Joining us are:
- Kevin Frisbie, Account Executive. Before joining MGA, Frisbie was director of the Denver office of Allied-THA, which manages regional publicity and promotions for several movie studios, including Sony Pictures, Universal Studios and The Weinstein Company.
- Matt Rodriguez, Account Executive. Rodriguez has worked as a reporter for The San Diego Union-Tribune and, most recently, the YourHub section of The Denver Post. He has also interned with The Boston Globe, The Seattle Times and The Wall Street Journal’s Atlanta bureau.
- Lisa Atufunwa, Intern. A Denver native, Atufunwa graduated from Michigan State University with a Bachelor of Arts in Advertising. She has a background in nonprofits and startup companies.
Congratulations to Sarah and Molly, and welcome to Kevin, Matt and Lisa!