MGA is pleased to welcome five new clients to its roster:
- Enerplus, one of Canada's oldest resource trusts now operating as a corporation with oil and gas exploration and production in Canada and the United States, engaged MGA to conduct research and provide recommendations on a community investment program for its operations on the Fort Berthold Indian Reservation in North Dakota.
- MGA was hired by May Farms to brand and promote its first annual “FarmIn’ the City” special event this fall. MGA provided strategic counsel, messaging, branding, graphic design, and community outreach.
- National Scholarship Providers Association engaged MGA for messaging and earned media services to help promote the first-of-its-kind Scholarship Program Toolkit. Based in Boulder, NSPA has nearly 300 scholarship provider members across the U.S. and Canada, including the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation, Daniels Fund, and the Gates Millennium Scholars Program.
- Rocky Mountain Cancer Assistance (formerly Rocky Mountain Cancer Centers Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to providing financial assistance for day-to-day living expenses to Colorado cancer patients, hired MGA as it transitioned to operating under its new name. MGA provided strategic counsel, created a new logo and materials, and provided earned and social media consultation and execution.
- The Colorado Trust, a grantmaking foundation dedicated to achieving access to health for all Coloradans, engaged MGA to support the launch of the 2011 Colorado Health Access Survey. Services MGA is providing include strategic counsel, branding and message development, online communications, earned media, special events, and stakeholder engagement.