MGA is seeking a well-rounded public relations professional with particular experience in media relations and social media to join its growing team. We are especially interested in candidates with three to five years of experience.
MGA's signature expertise is in building awareness and securing support for our clients' business objectives. Our employees work together to develop award-winning communications programs on behalf of clients in the energy, health care, human services, and nonprofit sectors. We are equally committed to giving its employees opportunities to grow, contribute to their community and diversify their experience.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Three to five years of professional public relations experience
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience with emerging communications tools, including both online and mobile applications
- Ability to manage projects, work collaboratively and find creative approaches to developing communications programs
- Experience developing collateral materials
- Solid news judgment with an ability to find and tell stories that attract media interest
- Commitment to teamwork and attention to detail
We are especially interested in candidates who are excited about integrating new technologies into strategic communications programs as a way of fostering dialogue around community and corporate reputational issues.
For immediate consideration, please send a Word or PDF resume, cover letter and writing samples to Cricket Smith. If you have examples of online communications programs for which you have done work, please highlight those in your cover letter.